EBC RP-1 Traseira - BMW M3 E9X / 1M
Designed for vehicles driven hard on track, RP-1™ possesses a moderately high friction level of 0.45 between 100 – 750°C (200 – 1400°F). The more progressive response characteristic of RP-1™ makes it well suited for inherently ‘over-servoed’ vehicles where a softer pad material is desirable to allow greater finesse when on the brakes.
RP-1™ also works superbly when used with many competitors (non-EBC) Big Brake Kits, where the more progressive pad response helps to negate the over-servoed sensation often experienced after fitment of larger diameter brake discs and calipers with large piston displacements.
- Focused trackday and race pad
- Superb modulation gives unprecedented control and feel
- Pads come thermally-bedded, eliminating “early life” fade making them a true “plug and play” track pad
- Extremely low wear rate rivalling the best endurance pads available at a fraction of the price
- Excellent wear life when operated at temperatures 100 - 750°C (200 - 1400 °F)
- EBC’s world-class stainless-steel backplates, reducing heat conduction through the pad, helping to lower brake hydraulic temperatures
- Made with Nucap NRS hooks on back plates to totally eliminate the chance of pad debond
- Unlike most semi-metallic race pads, RP-1 relies on advanced organic friction technology and contains a low steel-fibre content making it very kind on brake discs without sacrificing pad wear
- Features laser cut stainless steel backplates for zero corrosion or paint burn off as with other race pads.