EBC RP-X Dianteira - BMW M5 / M6 F1X (6 Pistoes)
Não compativel com freios de ceramica.
Designed for vehicles driven hard on track, RP-X™ possesses a high friction level of 0.55 between 0 – 750°C (Ambient – 1400°F) and achieves a 100% brake effect from cold. This makes RP-X™ an excellent choice for sprint racing or hill climb events, where full brake performance is essential without requiring any ‘warming up’, but also makes RP-X™ well suited to any type of circuit use where a high initial bite and powerful brake response is desirable.
- Slightly higher friction than RP-1 with a stronger initial bite and more power under braking
- Focused trackday and race pad
- Superb modulation gives unprecedented control and feel
- Pads come thermally-bedded, eliminating “early life” fade making them a true “plug and play” track pad
- Extremely low wear rate rivalling the best endurance pads available at a fraction of the price
- Excellent wear life when operated at temperatures 0 - 750°C (Ambient - 1400 °F)
- EBC’s world-class stainless-steel backplates, reducing heat conduction through the pad, helping to lower brake hydraulic temperatures
- Made with Nucap NRS hooks on back plates to totally eliminate the chance of pad debond
- Unlike most semi-metallic race pads, RP-X relies on advanced organic friction technology and contains a low steel-fibre content making it very kind on brake discs without sacrificing pad wear
- Features laser cut stainless steel backplates for zero corrosion or paint burn off as with other race pads.
M2 F87 ( Iron Big Brake)
M3 F80 ( Iron Big Brake)
M4 F82 ( Iron Big Brake)